Atlantic Storm Protection provides several choices for storm panels: Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, and Clear Corrugated Polycarbonate panels. These options allow you to choose your material based on weight and budget. Aluminum and clear panels are lightweight making deployment easier when the time comes to protect your home or business. Steel panels, while heavier are more budget friendly. At Atlantic Storm Protection we will educate you on the options and allow you to choose the protection that is right for you
Benefits & Features
- Economical hurricane protection
- Available in steel or aluminum to meet any budget
- All panels are manufactured for exact fit
- Qualifies for Homeowners Insurance Discounts
- Stacks for easy storage
- Panels can be retrofitted into existing aluminum tracks
- Clear panels eliminate the “cave-like” feeling by allowing light into the room
- Multiple product approvals
- An array of mounting installation choices
- Tracks available in white, bronze, or trackless system
In addition to the corrugated panels, here at Atlantic Storm Protection, we also offer a clear flat panel. Clear flat panels are perfect for irregular shaped windows. This flat sheet of UV-protected polycarbonate can be custom fit to your hurricane protection needs. This hurricane shutter can be left in place year-round, except on bedroom windows unless there are two ways to get out in the event of an emergency.
Call us today at 321-794-4869 to schedule a FREE in-house estimate!