Bahama shutters are horizontal metal slats encased in a rectangular frame. They are attached permanently over your windows. In addition to hurricane protection, Bahama shutters can shade your home from the damaging sun, yet allow you to see out of your windows. Atlantic Storm Protection’s Bahama shutters are available in two different slat choices to provide varying degrees of privacy. You can even custom paint them to match their surroundings.
Benefits & Features
- Durable Powder Coated finish is available in 17 standard colors.
- Option to custom match virtually any color (additional cost)
- Protects furniture & flooring from sun damage
- Allows light and air circulation while opened or closed
- Keeps out direct, strong sunlight while allowing diffused light into rooms
- Heavy aluminum construction (will not rust)
- Extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy slats and frames
- Custom manufactured for exact fit
- Multiple FBC Product Approvals
- Qualifies for Homeowners Insurance Discounts
- Permanently attached to the home and easy to operate
Call us today at 321-794-4869 to schedule a FREE in-house estimate!