Atlantic Storm Protection provides manufacturer warranties on our hurricane shutter products against most damage including cracking, chipping, peeling, or blistering.
- Accordion - 5-year manufacturer warranty, 1 year on labor.
- Roll Down - 5-year manufacturer warranty for parts, 1 year on labor.
- UltraTek (Clear Corrugated Panels and Clear Flat) - 10-year manufacturer warranty, 1 year on labor.
- 5-year warranty of components, electronics, and paint (subject to paint choices and location)
- 3-year warranty on fabrics
- 1 year on labor
- Cat 5 Hurricane Screens - 5-year manufacturer warranty, 1 year on labor.
- Crimsafe - 10-year manufacturer warranty, 1 year on labor.
- Bahama and Colonials - 1 year warranty on finish of powder coating, 1 year on labor.
- Steel and aluminum panels - 1 year warranty on labor only.
What’s not included
The following conditions will not be covered under our limited warranty:
- Products that are subjected to misuse and neglect
- Damage by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, explosion, vandalism, moisture and any other acts of nature not listed
- Failure to provide necessary cleaning and maintenance
- Allowing an unauthorized third party to attempt repair of shutters