To Our Valued Customers
During these unprecedented times, our commitment to you remains unchanged: To provide you with high quality products, and to ensure the safety of our clients and our associates. We are working very hard to serve you and appreciate your patience and support as we adapt to this very fluid situation.
Over the past weeks, some states and localities have issued restrictions on non-essential travel and "non-life sustaining" businesses to slow the spread of COVID-19.
To be clear, these limits do not apply to our business or impact our ability to serve you.
What we are doing to be responsible:
We are closing our showroom to visitors and clients until further notice.
Alternative ways that we will communicate with our customers include:
- Phone, email, or direct message to connect with homeowners.
- Estimates and invoices will be emailed - not hand delivered. Payments should be mailed in to the office.
- Photographs or facetime to better understand their project needs.
- Utilizing email and the postal service to receive and send documents.
Ways that we are practicing responsible health and safety include:
- Taking the temperature of our employees EVERY morning before commencing any work.
- Any employee who reports feeling unwell or displays flu-like symptoms, will be asked to see their doctor and remain at home.
- Keeping a safe distance from one another. All employees are to refrain from any physical contact, including shaking hands with customers or other employees
- Continuously wash our hands.
- Avoiding direct contact with homeowners.
- Emailing estimates, invoices, receipts and documents.
We sincerely appreciate your business and support. We are assessing developments constantly and will update these measures as needed.
We are praying for the people and families that are being affected by this virus and that the additional precautions that are being implemented will help reduce it from spreading.
All the best to you and your families in these tough times.